- The paper "Higher order averaging theory for finding periodic solutions via Brouwer degree, Jaume Llibre, Douglas D. Novaes and Marco Antonio Teixeira (2014), in: Nonlinearity, 27(563-583)" is one of the "Top-cited papers" of Nonlinearty in 2014-2015. Now it is free downloadable from Nonlinearity.
- Holomorphic day on July 14, 2016.
- Now our published papers are accesible online in the new space in "Dipòsit Digital de Documents de la UAB": [GSDUAB at DDDUAB] (June 2016).
- New Book Published: À. Haro, M. Canadell, J. Figueras, A. Luque, J. M. Mondelo. The parameterization method for invariant manifolds. Springer, 2016.
- New Book Published: J. Llibre, R. O. Ramírez. Inverse problems in ordinary differential equations and applications. Birkhäuser, Springer, 2016.
- The Catalan government has conferred the Narcís Monturiol Medal to Jaume Llibre for his excellence scientific and technological research (February 2016)
- Lluís Alsedà, new director of Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (January 2016).